Friday 12 September 2014

What I bought in LUSH...


Last weekend I popped into Lush and as usual I couldn't resist buying myself a couple of things...



I knew I was after one of their 'Fresh Face Masks' so I picked up 'Love Lettuce' priced at £6.25 - 



I really love the scent of this product and having used it three times already I feel like I am giving my skin an additional treat! The product contains a range of ingredients including honey, almond oil and lavender oil. You can certainly smell the lavender which I find very relaxing. 

Having previously used Face Masks from Lush I find them great value for money as you tend to get round 10-12 face masks from them. 

I also picked up a cleanser 'Let The Good Times Roll' priced at £6.40 for 100g (you can't go into a shop and buy just the one thing can you?!) - 





The smell of this product is incredible! I honestly don't know how I resist eating it. The scent is what I would describe as a fudge/toffee popcorn smell which is very similar to the popcorn lip scrub which I recently did a post on. As you can see it even has popcorn pieces in it! I am very much enjoying this cleanser, it makes my skin so soft and I can still smell the product on my face the next day.

Lush make so many wonderful products it is hard to resist the temptation of buying more and more and I can't help but want to try multiple products at the same time!


Have you picked up anything recently from Lush? 


No comments:

Post a Comment