Friday 12 September 2014

The Body Shop "Wild Argan Oil Solid Oil Lip Balm"


I have to say finding a good lip balm is a hard task for me, I find most lip balms tend to make my lips more dry! Not sure why this is.

I decided to pick up a lip balm from the new "Argan" range at The Body Shop. I picked this up because it contains Argan Oil and I feel anything with this ingredient in must be good!

From my research Argan Oil has become increasingly popular in the cosmetics industry. It is used for both the hair and skin and is known as a moisturising oil.

Using this lip balm every night I find I wake up with the smoothest lips. I can see myself getting a lot of use out of this product over the colder months to keep my lips nice and hydrated.



http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/shop-by-range/wild-argan-oil/wild-argan-oil-solid-oil-lip-balm.aspx


Any lip balms you would recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment