Monday 8 September 2014

Hair Ties by Kitsch


For some time now I have been on the search for some “hair friendly" hair ties/bands. I have rather thick long hair which I tend to wear up most of the time. I am always conscious of the way hair ties pull on my hair which causes damage.

Having heard good things about the ribbon form of hair ties I decided to purchase some from the brand 'Kitsch' and so far I love them. First you will notice how pretty they are! They come in a whole range of different colours so something to suit everyone. The packaging is also beautiful you can’t help but buy them.

I have to admit I was unsure whether they would work having such thick hair, however having used them for the past few weeks I have been pleasantly surprised. They hold my hair extremely well and seem super gentle which was exactly what I was looking for!

They also look so pretty in the hair, so will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future! 


Natural Tie Dye Hair Ties

2 comments: