Tuesday 2 September 2014

Lush Favourites

Lush is one of, if not, my favourite store. They make the most beautiful and fresh handmade cosmetics.
Every time I go into my local store I can't help but pick something up, okay a few things.
As well as having a great choice of  products the staff are always super lovely, helpful and friendly.
I am already excited for this years Christmas range so I will be reviewing these products as soon as they hit the stores.

Here are a few of my all time favourites...


Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
I Love Juicy Shampoo 

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
One of my favourite smells, it is difficult to describe but  I will give it a go. The scent is sweet rose but it is not at all overpowering. The conditioner itself leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

I Love Juicy Shampoo
The scent is similar to a bubblegum smell but again not overpowering. The shampoo leaves your hair shiny and personally when I use the shampoo my hair feels incredibly clean.


"Twilight" Bath Bomb
"Dragons Egg" Bath Bomb

Twilight
My favourite of all the bath bomb's! The scent is a light Lavender and it turns the bath into a pink and deep blue swirl.

Dragons Egg
Strong citrus smell and turns the bath a lovely light orange colour


Popcorn Lip Scrub

Popcorn Lip Scrub
This is perfect for when you have those days of dried and chapped lips. The texture is similar to sugar and it tastes amazing. For such a cute little tub it lasts for ages.

Products available in store or at www.lush.co.uk


What are your Lush favourites, any recommendations?
Comment below :)


6 comments:

  1. I like bath products. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Lush and I love your favourites. I've always wanted to try those bath bombs and the lip scrub- I've heard amazing reviews from it x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy all lush soups ! <3 Karma is my favourite

    xx

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never used the soaps! will try Karma thanks :) x

      Delete