Monday 22 September 2014

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Looking for the perfect top coat?

I enjoy painting my nails and love to experiment with different brands and colours. I find they look so bare when not painted but am very impatient when it comes to waiting for them to dry and often end up smudging them and having to starting over again. I also find no matter what brand of nail polish or top coat I use my nails start to chip after a day or so. 

Reading other beauty blogs and reviews online many recommend 'Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat'

After spotting the product in Boots I was slightly hesitant to buy due to the price of £9.00 which seemed rather high having previously purchased a few high end top coats before which didn't work well on my nails. However I was keen to try it out due to the good reviews I had read so popped it in my basket.




I must say I am so pleased I did – I have used the product twice now and not only does it dry extremely quickly my nails stay chip free for at least a week! I have received a number of compliments on my nails on how shiny and glossy they look. It really does give your nails a professional gel effect and couldn't recommend this product more. 


If you are on the lookout for a new top coat you wont be disappointed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment