Wednesday 3 September 2014

The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream


Recently I visited The Body Shop and having never bought anything from their make-up range before I decided to take a look.

I was on the search for a new foundation as I wanted a light coverage for an everyday use. I spotted the 
All-In-One BB Cream and liked the idea of a multi-function product, being a cream with a tint. I tried it in store and instantly fell in love. The consistency is not too thick and has a light/medium coverage.

 I have used this product on a daily basis for just over a week and have noticed that my skin looks much healthier.

I look forward to trying out more of The Body Shop's make-up range.  


All-In-One BB Cream - Shade 01


Has anybody got any make-up recommendations from The Body Shop?

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try this but i'm used to a much heavier coverage, i don't know how i'll feel about it on. I have tried the 'honey bronze' bronzing powder and i love that, it's great for fair skin.

    Snow x
    www.snowsaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy it! I go for a higher cover on evenings out:) ah I so want to try that! Have you done a review?) il take a look at your blog now :) x

      Delete
    2. I think because im so used to my face looking a certain way when i have make-up on, it's a little bit of a shock to see what i look like with less coverage! and you should try it, it's brilliant but no i haven't done a review, i might do in the near future!x

      Delete
    3. Yeah I understand what you mean :) yes you should do! Let me know when you do! X

      Delete